Valentine's Day Recipes
Bordeaux Cookie-Stuffed Baked Peaches
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds or walnuts
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Bordeaux cookies, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 jar maraschino cherries
- Cool Whip or whipped cream
- Drain the peaches, reserving the juice. Place peach halves cavity side up in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine nuts, sugar, cookies and cherry juice. Place a little mixture in each peach cavity. Put one half cup of peach juice around the peaches and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and whipped cream.