Broken Pink Heart
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O White Chocolate or Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 3/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Red food coloring
- Decorating icing
- Place folded aluminum foil strip as divider down center of heart-shaped
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour half of the pudding mixture into one
side of mold.
- Add enough red food coloring to remaining pudding mixture to tint it desired
shade of pink; pour into remaining half of mold. Carefully remove foil. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Decorate with icing as desired.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 4 hr 15 min | Yield: 7 servings, 1/2 cup each
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com