Valentine's Day Recipes
Broken Pink Heart
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 7 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 serving) box Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Red food coloring
- Decorating icing
- Place folded aluminum foil strip as divider down center of heart-shaped mold.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour half of the pudding mixture into one side of mold.
- Add enough red food coloring to remaining pudding mixture to tint it desired shade of pink; pour into remaining half of mold. Carefully remove foil. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
- Decorate with icing as desired.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using Jell-O White Chocolate or Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.