Valentine's Day Recipes
Brownies and Chocolate-Raspberry Fondue
Double your chocolate pleasure with a two-ingredient microwaved chocolate fondue and fudgy brownie dippers.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for in brownie mix directions
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted fresh fruit (orange sections, whole strawberries, banana slices and raspberries) and marshmallows, as desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make brownies as directed for 13 x 9 inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into sixty 1 inch squares.
- In microwavable bowl, stir together frosting and preserves. Microwave uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour into fondue pot. Keep warm over low heat, and serve within 1 hour.
- Spear brownies and fruit with fondue forks; dip into fondue.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude brownie mix directions for 13 x 9-inch pan.