- 2 small boxes lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, washed and hulled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; allow to
cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in champagne and chill 40 to 50 minutes, or until slightly
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining mixture
evenly into 8 champagne flutes. Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl, beat the reserved 1 cup gelatin mixture until
fluffy and doubled in volume.
- Spoon evenly into glasses; cover
and chill for at least 2 hours, or until set.