Valentine's Day Recipes
Yield: 40 Cherry Bombs
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 4 ounces high quality light rum
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Drain and rinse cherries. Pour the rum into an airtight container, add the cherries and marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove cherries from rum, place on paper towels, drain and pat dry.
- Slowly melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Holding a cherry by the stem, dip bottom half of cherry in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to cool and set.