Valentine's Day Recipes
Cherry Tart Heart
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Press together and roll out 4 rolls to a 12 x 12 inch square. Cut into a heart shape. Place on cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide remaining dough into 3 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 45 to 50 inch rope and braid. Place braid around the edge of heart. Pour cherry pie filling into center of heart and spread evenly.
- Combine pecans, butter, flour and brown sugar mix, and sprinkle over pie filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine ingredients and drizzle over tart.