Chocolate Raspberry Puff Pastry
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm frozen puff pastry shells
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 13 ounces Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
- Prior to assembly: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake and cool
the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat
with mixer at high speed until stiff.
- Place 2 tablespoons Nutella spread in each pastry shell. Top
with 4 to 5 raspberries.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream on top of raspberries.
Garnish with mint and top with the pastry shell tops.
Sliced strawberries, blueberries, or even pineapple can
be used in place of raspberry.