Valentine's Day Recipes
Chocolate-Drizzled Dipped Strawberries
These chocolate-covered strawberries are easy to make and come out picture perfect every time. Wrap them in cellophane for gorgeous homemade edible gifts.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 45 min | Yield: 36 servings
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 36 fresh strawberries
- 1 (4 ounce) package Baker's White Chocolate
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip strawberries, one at a time, into melted chocolate; let excess chocolate drip off. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Melt white chocolate; drizzle over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.