Chocolate Kiss Mousse
You can garnish this with additional Kisses, if desired.
- 36 Hershey's Kisses
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cherry brandy liqueur
- 8 drops red food color
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- Remove wrappers from Kisses.
- Combine marshmallows and milk in small saucepan. Cook over low
heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture into medium bowl; stir in brandy
and food color, if desired. Set aside.
- To remaining marshmallow mixture, add 36 chocolate pieces; return
to low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff. Fold 1 cup whipped
cream into chocolate mixture. Gradually fold remaining whipped cream into reserved mixture. Fill 4 parfait glasses
about 3/4 full with chocolate mixture; spoon or pipe remaining mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set.
Yield: 4 servings