Valentine's Day Recipes
Chocolate Marshmallow Valentine Treat
- 1 (8 ounce) Hershey chocolate bar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 30 marshmallows
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Melt chocolate bar and butter together. Pour into 12 cupcake papers, spreading the chocolate up the sides with spoon
- Melt marshmallows and milk together. Let cool.
- Whip the whipping cream, sour cream and vanilla or almond extract together. Fold into marshmallow mixture. Spoon into chocolate-lined cupcake papers. Spoon cherry pie filling over top.
- Keep chilled.