Flaky Crescents wrap around a chocolate-hazelnut filling in a love-ly
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/3 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 24 raspberries
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares. Place squares on cookie sheet.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the hazelnut spread onto 1 side of each square. Top each with 3 raspberries and 4
chocolate chips. Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal. Form each
into heart shape as shown by pressing indentation in center to form top of
heart while rounding sides of heart with hands. Brush with egg.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until hearts are golden brown.
- In small microwavable bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread and remaining
1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds
or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage
plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off tiny corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with
powdered sugar. Squeeze bag to drizzle each with chocolate mixture.
prep time 25 min | total time 40 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 190 Calories from Fat
90 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 240mg
Total Carbohydrate 23g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 11g Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk;
0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury