Valentine's Day Recipes
Easy Banana Creme Brulee
Prep: 20 min | Total: 3 hr 25 min | Yield: 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 24 Nilla Wafers, coarsely chopped
- 2 large bananas, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (4 serving) box Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Place wafer pieces on the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart shallow heatproof dish. Top with banana slices; set aside.
- Cook pudding as directed on package using 2 cups milk; pour evenly over bananas.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
- Heat broiler. Sprinkle sugar evenly over pudding. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until sugar is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
How to evenly sprinkle sugar over pudding: Place measured brown sugar in strainer; press through strainer over pudding, using back of wooden spoon.
Per serving: Calories 90 Total fat 1.5g Saturated fat 0.5g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 70mg Carbohydrate 17g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 13g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 2% DV Calcium 4% DV Iron 0% DV