Easy Banana Creme Brulee
How to evenly sprinkle sugar over pudding: Place measured brown sugar in strainer;
press through strainer over pudding, using back of wooden spoon.
- 24 NILLA Wafers, coarsely chopped
- 2 large bananas, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (4-serving) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Place wafer pieces on bottom of 1-1/2-quart shallow heatproof dish. Top
with banana slices; set aside.
- Cook pudding as directed on package using 2 cups milk; pour evenly over
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
- Heat broiler. Sprinkle sugar evenly over pudding. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes
or until sugar is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 3 hr 25 min | Yield: 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 90 Total fat 1.5g Saturated fat 0.5g Cholesterol
5mg Sodium 70mg Carbohydrate 17g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 13g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 2%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com