Forget Me Not Cones
Make it Easy: Instead of spooning the pudding mixture into the ice cream cones,
spoon into resealable plastic bag instead. Seal the bag, then diagonally snip off
one corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze the pudding mixture from bag into the ice
cream cones. Then, decorate as directed.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) box JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 10 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package COMET Cups (12 cups)
- 12 marshmallow flowers
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.
or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Add whipped topping and 3/4 cup of the crushed cookies; stir gently until
well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the pudding mixture into each ice cream cup just
before serving. Sprinkle evenly with remaining crushed cookies to resemble dirt in flower pots. Flatten tops
slightly with back of spoon.
- Top each with a Marshmallow Flower.
- How to Make Marshmallow Flowers: Flatten 12 large JET-PUFFED
Marshmallows, then press both sides of each marshmallow into colored sugar. Use clean kitchen scissors to cut
five (1/2-inch-deep) slits in each marshmallow to resemble the petals of a flower. Cut 6 small gumdrops in half;
place 1 gumdrop half, cut-side down, in center of each marshmallow flower.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 15 min | Yield:: 12 servings, one cone each
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com