Valentine's Day Recipes
Forget Me Not Cones
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 12 servings, one cone each
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) box Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 10 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package Comet Cups (12 cups)
- 12 Marshmallow Flowers*
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Add whipped topping and 3/4 cup of the crushed cookies; stir gently until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the pudding mixture into each ice cream cup just before serving. Sprinkle evenly with remaining crushed cookies to resemble dirt in flower pots. Flatten tops slightly with back of spoon.
- Top each with a Marshmallow Flower.
* How to Make Marshmallow Flowers: Flatten 12 large Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, then press both sides of each marshmallow into colored sugar. Use clean kitchen scissors to cut five (1/2 inch deep) slits in each marshmallow to resemble the petals of a flower. Cut 6 small gumdrops in half; place 1 gumdrop half, cut-side down, in center of each marshmallow flower.