Layered Strawberry Tiramisu
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving size) packages JELL-O Vanilla
Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers,
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping,
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until
creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended. Add dry pudding mix;
beat on low speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Line bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with half of the ladyfingers; top with layers
of half each of the pudding mixture, whipped topping and strawberries. Repeat
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Prep Time: 15 min |
Total Time: 3 hr 15 min |
Yield: 20 servings
How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese
on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until slightly softened.
Variation: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less
Fat than Cream Cheese; JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Reduced Calorie
Instant Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Reprinted with permission from