Peanut Butter Heart Cups
These tiny cups made out of chocolate and filled with peanut butter filling are
the perfect treat at the end of a Valentine dinner.
- 36 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate Hearts, unwrapped,
- 15 small candy paper liners
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Microwave 21 Nestlé Hearts in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on
MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The Nestlé Hearts may retain some
of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second
intervals, stirring just until melted.
- With a small pastry brush, coat inside
of 15 small candy paper liners with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes; coat any thin spots. Refrigerate for an additional
30 minutes or until firm.
- Beat peanut butter, sugar and butter in small mixer bowl until creamy.
- Peel paper gently from chocolate cups. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon peanut
- Before serving, top each cup with 1 Nestlé Heart.
- Store in refrigerator.
Preparation Time: 25 mins |
Cooking Time: 2 mins
Cooling Time: 50 mins refrigerating |
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.