Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart
You won't believe how easy this beautiful raspberry chocolate tart is to
make. Make someone feel special today.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- 1 cup (6 ounces)
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup
NESTLE CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups
raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll
out slightly. Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape. Place heart
on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under 1/2 inch; flute. Prick pastry with
tines of fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking
sheet on wire rack.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of
their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals,
stirring just until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust. Refrigerate
for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yield: 8 servings
Use remaining CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk to top ice cream or use
as a dip for fruit.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.