Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons)
butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
(14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In blender container, blend strawberries until smooth. In saucepan, combine
strawberry puree and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press firmly on
bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND
until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
- Drop strawberry mixture by spoonsful over batter. Gently swirl with knife
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
Nutrition Amount Per Serving: Calories 171, Fat Cal. 81, Total Fat 9g (14%
DV), Sat. Fat 5.4g (27% DV), Cholest. 34mg (11% DV), Sodium 122mg (5% DV), **Potassium
50mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 12.1g (4% DV), Fiber .4g (1% DV), **Sugars 7.8g, Protein
3g (6% DV)
**Vitamin A (6% DV), **Vitamin C (9% DV), **Calcium (2% DV), **Iron (5% DV),
**Thiamin (2% DV), **Niacin (5% DV), **Vitamin B6 (1% DV), **Magnesium (2% DV),
**Folate (4% DV)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based
on available nutrient data.
Recipe and photo credit: