The way we see it, anyone who treats us to tiramisu is a sweetheart. Particularly
when a heart-shape cookie cutter is used to make the presentation!
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages soft ladyfingers
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add hot water to coffee in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Beat cream
cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar and half the coffee;
mix well. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Line 13 x 9-inch dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
Arrange half the ladyfingers on bottom of prepared dish; brush with half of
the remaining coffee. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, then remaining
ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Cut into 8 heart shapes with 4-inch cookie cutter.
- Serve topped with raspberries.
Prep Time 30 min | Total Time 3 hr 30 min | 8 servings
With their- built-in portion control, these luscious hearts make great treats.
Cut trimmings into bite-size pieces; place in bowl. Refrigerate until ready to
serve topped with your favorite berries.
Remove dessert from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room
temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Nutritional Information Serving Size 8 servings Amount per Serving: Calories
290 Total fat 19g Saturated fat 13g Cholesterol 110mg Sodium 170mg Carbohydrate
26g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 21g Protein 5g
% Daily Value Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 8 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftkitchens.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes