Valentine Chocolate Crispy Treats
These classic cereal and marshmallow treats are made perfect with chopped up
- 40 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped,
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Set aside 20 Nestlé Hearts to use for garnish. Chop remaining Nestlé Hearts.
- Combine rice cereal and chopped Nestlé Hearts in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in large bowl; add marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power
for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and Nestlé Hearts mixture; stir
until well coated.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan using buttered spatula.
Immediately press reserved Nestlé Hearts into top.
- Let cool completely; cut
into 20 squares.
Preparation Time: 20 mins |
Cooking Time: 3 mins
Cooling Time: 30 mins cooling |
Servings: 20 squares
Cooking Tips: NESTLÉ Hearts are available mid-January through mid-February.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.