White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
These are very elegant and delicious!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 pound fine quality white chocolate
- Select perfect firm but ripe berries. Wash, drain and leave
green hull on berries. Be sure berries are dry before dipping
- Prepare white fine quality chocolate, by placing it in a glass
measuring cup. Set cup in warm water in electric skillet. White
chocolate melts very quickly. Do not overheat. Holding by stem
end, very quickly dip each berry about halfway into the chocolate.
Place on plate, chill immediately.
- To serve: Fasten berries to a 12-inch foil covered cone with
wooden picks. Start with largest berries at the bottom with
chocolate tips pointing down. Fill in gaps with tiny pink ribbons.