Chicken Lasagna for Lovers
This is made in the slow cooker so that you can spend more time with your sweetheart.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 pound diced cooked chicken of your choice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess
moisture. Combine spinach, chicken, soup, sour cream, Parmesan
cheese, milk, onion, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl, stir well.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 5-quart
crockpot. Spread one third of chicken mixture over noodles,
then sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with three
more noodles, half of remaining chicken mixture and 1 cup cheese.
Layer remaining noodles and chicken mixture over cheese; sprinkle
with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Reduce to LOW and cook for 4 1/2 to 5 more hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.