Gorgonzola Bagels and Lox
- 1 plain bagel, split, toasted
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 slices red onions
- 6 slices cucumber
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons ATHENOS Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Spread bagel halves with cream cheese.
- Top evenly with onions, cucumbers and salmon.
- Sprinkle with the Gorgonzola cheese; top with capers.
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 5 min
Yield: 2 servings, 1 topped bagel half each
Substitute 2 slices tomato for the cucumbers.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.