Lamb Chops with Raspberry Mint Sauce
- 8 (1-inch thick) lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (21 ounce) can Comstock or Wilderness Raspberry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dried mint flakes
- Rub lamb chops on both sides with oil. Sprinkle with salt and
pepper. Grill or boil 6-8 minutes per side, or as desired.
- As meat is cooking, combine raspberry filling, water, vinegar
and mint in a 4-cup glass measure or 1-quart glass bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes,
until bubbly. Serve sauce* over lamb chops. Sauce can be prepared
in a saucepan on top of the range. Bring to boil and boil for 1 minute.
Yield: 4 servings
* Sauce can also be frozen.
Source: Birdseye Foods
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.