- 4 ounces raw lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh julienne basil
- 1/4 cup Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 6 ounces cooked fettuccini
- 1/4 cup finely diced red and green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 ounces white wine
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch sauté skillet. Quickly sauté lobster
meat and remove from skillet.
- Add white wine. Add fresh garlic,
basil, heavy cream (whipping cream). Reduce over high heat until
sauce begins to thicken.
- Add cheese, peppers and lobster meat.
- Toss with fettuccini and serve topped with chopped parsley and
grated Parmesan cheese.