- 4 ounces raw lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh julienne basil
- 1/4 cup Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 6 ounces cooked fettuccini
- 1/4 cup finely diced red and green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 ounces white wine
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch sauté skillet. Quickly sauté lobster
meat and remove from skillet.
- Add white wine. Add fresh garlic,
basil, heavy cream (whipping cream). Reduce over high heat until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add cheese, peppers and lobster meat.
- Toss with fettuccini and serve topped with chopped parsley and
grated Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.