Mini Chicken Cordon Bleu with Champagne Sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces julienne ham
- Bread crumbs
- 4 ounces butter
- 4 ounces flour
- Chicken: Flatten chicken breasts. Place
Swiss cheese on chicken, then ham. Roll up, pin with wooden picks. (Use 4 per roll.) Cut the roll
between toothpicks. Place slices in flour, coat well, then in egg wash (water and egg), then into
- Place in fryer (350 degrees F) and fry until lightly brown.
This will set the product. At this point you can remove from oil, cool and place in refrigerator until
- To re-heat, place in 350 degrees F oven until internal
temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Sauce: Make a roux out of the butter
and flour. Add champagne until desired consistency is obtained.
- Serve over chicken.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.