Pink Champagne Turkey
- 1 bottle pink champagne
- 1 (12 pound or larger) turkey
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups water
- Clean and dry the turkey. Put turkey breast down on roasting pan. Pour the entire
bottle of champagne over the turkey. Sprinkle turkey with salt, garlic salt and pepper. Add water. Roast at 375 degrees F
for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove pan from oven and turn turkey on its back. Finish roasting for 1 1/2 hours
- Make gravy from drippings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.