Salmon with Leek Cream
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 leeks, rinsed well, cut lengthwise into thin strips (about 2 cups strips)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat broiler. Brush salmon with oil. Place on greased rack of broiler
- Broil, 2 to 4 inches from heat, for 6 to 7 minutes or until salmon flakes
easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir leeks in butter in medium skillet on medium heat
for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low; cook until cream cheese is
completely melted, stirring frequently. Serve with the salmon.
- Serve with a hot steamed vegetable and whole grain rolls for an elegant
dinner for four.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 22 min | Makes: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com