Tips To Double: For 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 (8 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA
Cream Cheese Spread and doubling all other ingredients.
- 4 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 cup cleaned medium fresh shrimp
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 1/2 cups torn cleaned spinach
- Cook linguine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes
and cream cheese spread; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is well blended.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach; toss lightly. Stir in shrimp mixture.
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 25 min | Yield: 2 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.