Succulent Steak Diane
Tender fillet steak served with a delectable sauce, just great for that romantic Valentine dinner.
- 4 portions fillet steak
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a frying pan then fry the steaks for 1-2
minutes on each side.
- Remove the steaks from the pan then stir in the lemon juice
and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the onion and parsley then heat gently for about a minute.
- Spoon the sauce over the fillet steaks and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.