Succulent Steak Diane
Tender fillet steak served with a delectable sauce, just great for that romantic Valentine dinner.
- 4 portions fillet steak
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a frying pan then fry the steaks for 1-2
minutes on each side.
- Remove the steaks from the pan then stir
in the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the onion and
parsley then heat gently for about a minute.
- Spoon the sauce
over the fillet steaks and serve.