Philadelphia Sparkling Strawberry Mold
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (4-serving size) packages JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 8 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely
dissolved. Stir in ginger ale.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until
creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture in very small amounts, mixing on medium
speed after each addition until well blended. Stir in thawed frozen strawberries.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart mold sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate. Top with whipped topping and the fresh strawberries
just before serving.
Yield: 8 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 220; Total fat 11g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol
30mg; Sodium 210mg; Carbohydrate 28g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 26g; Protein 4g
Vitamin A 8%DV; Vitamin C 40%DV; Calcium 4%DV; Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftfrecipes.com