Valentine's Day Recipes
Pink Champagne Mold
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 18 servings
- 1 (8 serving) box Jell-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 serving) box Jell-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold champagne
- 2 cups cold ginger ale
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Combine dry gelatin mixes in large bowl. Add boiling water; stir for 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Stir in champagne and ginger ale. Refrigerate for an additional 25 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir in strawberries.
- Pour into a 10 cup mold sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
Per serving: Calories 110 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 100mg Carbohydrate 21g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 20g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 20% DV Calcium 0% DV Iron 0% DV