Pink Champagne Mold
- 1 (8-serving) box JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8-serving) box JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold champagne
- 2 cups cold ginger ale
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine dry gelatin mixes in large bowl. Add boiling water; stir 2 minutes
or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Stir in champagne and ginger ale. Refrigerate an additional 25 minutes or
until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir in
- Pour into a 10-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 5 hr min | Makes: 18 servings
Nutrition (per serving) Calories 110 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 100mg Carbohydrate 21g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 20g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 20%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes