Strawberry Sweetheart Salad
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 15 large marshmallows, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 cup whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Add marshmallows and strawberries, reserving several strawberries.
- Add pecans, pineapple and food coloring; blend well.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into heart-shape pan or other gelatin mold.
Chill until firm.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes