Valentine's Day Recipes
Strawberry Sweetheart Salad
Yield: 12 servings
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 15 large marshmallows, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Add marshmallows and strawberries, reserving several strawberries.
- Add pecans, pineapple and food coloring; blend well.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into heart-shape pan or other gelatin mold. Chill until firm.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.