Valentine's Day Recipes
Valentine's Creamy Jigglers
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 servings, 1 Jiggler each
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8 serving) boxes Jell-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4 serving) box Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl for at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute. Add to gelatin; stir until well blended. Pour into 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 seconds. Cut into 24 decorative shapes using 2 inch heart shaped cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- Lift Jigglers from pan.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Per serving: Calories 45 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 75mg Carbohydrate 10g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 9g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium 0% DV Iron 0% DV