Valentine's Creamy Jigglers
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (8-serving) boxes JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4-serving) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 minutes
until completely dissolved.
- Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1
minute. Add to gelatin; stir until well blended. Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 seconds.
Cut into 24 decorative shapes using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters, being
careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- Lift JIGGLERS from pan.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 dozen or 24 servings, 1 JIGGLERS each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 45 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 75mg Carbohydrate 10g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 9g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes