Valentine's Day Jiggler Hearts
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen strawberries (with juice)
- 4 envelopes plain, unflavored Knox gelatine
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix strawberries in a blender. Stir unflavored gelatine into the cold water,
and heat slowly over medium-low heat until the gelatin is totally dissolved.
- Stir together the strawberries and gelatin mixture, then add frozen apple
juice concentrate. Stir until apple juice concentrate has dissolved.
- Spray a 9 x 12-inch pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and chill until firm.
- To unmold, turn the pan upside down over a countertop.
- Using heart-shaped cookie-cutters, cut hearts out of the gelatin.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes