Velvet Valentine Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 4 cups hot water, divided
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup cream, whipped
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup hot water.
- Melt marshmallows in 1 cup hot water. Mix and let cool.
- Mix pineapple, cream cheese, salad dressing and cream. Add to gelatin mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Mix raspberry gelatin and 2 cups hot water; chill. Pour over pineapple mixture.
- Chill until firm, then cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Valentine's Day Recipes