Diablo Canyon Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Paprika, to taste
- Pat chicken wings dry and place in a pan.
- Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and garlic powder.
- Add soy mixture to chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator overnight
or for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, pour off marinade and reserve.
- Bake wings at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Baste with marinade while cooking.
- When done, sprinkle with paprika.