Down on the Spicy Chicken Ranch Wings
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 wings, cut in half at joints, wing tips removed and discarded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray foil with nonstick cooking
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, chili powder and paprika.
- Pour the olive oil into a small bowl.
- Dip each wing into the olive oil and let the excess drip off, then place
wings on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the dressing mixture over the wings and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information per serving: 533 cal., 44 g fat (9 g sat), 113 mg
chol., 5 g carb., 27 g pro., 1 g fiber, 729 mg sodium