Fajita Wings with Guacamole
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, wing tips removed and discarded
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen avocado dip, thawed, or 1 cup homemade guacamole
- In a large plastic bag, mix honey, lime juice, chili powder, and soy sauce.
- Add wings; seal bag and mix to coat.
- Chill, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to a day.
- Lift out wings and place in a single layer on racks in 2 (10 x 15-inch)
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Turn pieces over and continue baking until browned, 25 to 30 minutes. (If
making ahead, let cool, wrap airtight, and chill up to 1 day; serve at room temperature or reheat in a single layer in pans at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes.)
- Put wings on a platter.
- Place avocado dip in a bowl set on platter with the wings.
Yield: 8 to 10 appetizer servings
Per serving: 170 calories (53% from fat), 10 g fat (2.4 g saturated), 363
mg sodium, 29 mg cholesterol