Grilled Hot Pepper Wings
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Scotch bonnet or habanero chile, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Freshly-ground pepper
- 24 chicken wings
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan and let boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into a large bowl and let cool.
- Add chicken wings to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator at least
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks.