Grilled Margarita Wings
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Put wings in 1/2 the marinade mixture and marinate for 4-6 hours.
- Bake wings at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- At this point, refrigerate the wings until ready to finish preparation and serve.
- Put wings on medium/hot grill until heated through. Baste wings with remaining
1/2 of marinade mixture while grilling.