Hawaiian Chicken Wings
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 chicken wings, split, discard tip
- In a food processor, add pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger,
pulsing a couple of times. Pour into a large plastic bowl.
- Add chicken, turning to coat wings entirely.
- Cover and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes in refrigerator overnight.
- Grill or broil chicken for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink,
brush occasionally with marinade and turning once half way through cooking.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges if you like.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 2, 2001.