Hidden Valley Ranch Buffalo Wings
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Asian hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 envelopes Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk recipe original
- Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dip chicken into mixture of melted butter, pepper sauce and vinegar.
- Put chicken in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 package dry dressing mix.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with prepared Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 27, 2001.