Honey Hot Wings
- 10 to 20 chicken wings, with tips removed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash chicken and roll in flour.
- Fry in a skillet just as you would if you were making fried chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When chicken is fully cooked, place on paper towel and drain excess oil.
- In a 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish combine the barbecue sauce, honey and
- Put drained chicken into pan. Stir around until all pieces are covered with
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until the crust sizzles
and begins to dry slightly.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.