Honey Lime Chicken Wings
- 18 whole chicken wings, split
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Finely grated zest of one lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Oil (for deep frying)
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic,
salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until
- Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.