Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle honey-mustard barbecue sauce*
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* Original or honey flavored barbecue sauce can be substituted.
- Place chicken wings in greased 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle garlic and rosemary over top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken wings with slotted spoon.
- Drain juice into a 2-quart saucepan. Whisk in cornstarch and brown sugar.
Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and drizzle glaze over meat.
Wings can be kept on warm or low setting and served directly from the slow cooker.