Honey Mustard Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings, trimmed and separated
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the honey, mustards, and curry in a small bowl.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat and turn wings over.
- Pour the sauce over the wings.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes, basting once.
- Transfer to platter and serve wings with sauce spooned over the top.