Honeyed Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce or puree
- To make marinade, mix together lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger and thyme.
- Cut wing tips from wings, coat with marinade mixture.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to hours.
- Mix honey, tomato sauce or puree and 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- Drain the chicken wings and grill for 5 minutes.
- Brush with honey mixture and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn the wings over, brush with more of the honey mixture and grill for
another 10 minutes.