- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips removed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag. Knead occasionally for 2 hours.
- Cook on a grill or under a broiler for 10 minutes, then turn and baste with
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.