Savory Chicken Wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Combine first six ingredients and mix thoroughly; add the chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the chicken and marinade in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or so, basting and turning the wings every 15 minutes.
Wings should look browned, yet moist when done.