Sesame Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Separate chicken wings at joints; discard tips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter in each of two 13 x 9-inch baking pans.
- Beat eggs and milk with fork in bowl.
- In another bowl, mix baking mix, sesame seeds, paprika, mustard and salt.
- Soak chicken in egg mixture, then coat with sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange close together in pans.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup butter over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes or until brown and crisp.